We’re starting a new blog series called Friday Favorites which will include a random selection of some of our favorite things at this moment. Here goes!
- Favorite Activity: Enjoying summer
- Does that count as an actual activity? We are trying to soak up summer as much as possible and everything that comes with it. The warm temps, longer days, BBQs, etc.! It’s flying by too quickly for our liking!
- Favorite Podcast: My Favorite Murder
- If you haven’t checked this true crime comedy podcast out, listen up while you’re doing your summer vacation traveling. It’s humorous and intriguing but also, just a heads up, it is explicit and not always PC (politically correct).
- Favorite Clothing Item: Dress
- Dresses are a staple for us, especially during summer. They’re an instant outfit and reflective of the easy-going nature of summertime. Any lightweight one will do, especially loving on the one below.
- Favorite Beauty Item: Natural Deodorant
- There are conflicting reports on whether aluminum based products and parabens (regular antiperspirants and deodorants are also loaded with other chemicals) are linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer’s, however, if there’s even a chance that they may be linked and there’s such an easy fix, why not go for the solution that is natural and you know for sure won’t cause any types of diseases? It’s a no-brainer to us! We love the recipe below but you can also find a bunch of different recipes here.
What are some of your current favorite things? Let us know by using the comments below!