Happy happy Friday! Here are this week’s favorites!
- Favorite Book: Love Warrior
- This memoir, written by Glennon Doyle Melton, was part of Oprah’s book club back in late 2016 but somehow it flew under our radar until now. This book is a tale of self-discovery and serves as an inspiring account of how we are all born to be warriors amidst the pain and crisis that surround us all. We highly recommend adding it to your summer reading list.
- Favorite Summer Throwback Movie: Dazed and Confused
- Circa 1993, this film still serves as a top summer flick to watch year after year. It’s a coming-of-age movie that follows a group of teenagers as they are released from their last day of high school in 1976. It’s funny, it’s fun, it’s got a great cast, and it’s got a great soundtrack. Oh, and who doesn’t love checking out 70s fashion?
- Favorite Activity: Swimming
- Give us a pool, the ocean, or a lake, we aren’t picky, we just want to swim! With the hot temps nearly everywhere, nothing feels as good as a dip in cool water!
- Favorite Decor Item: State Plates
- State souvenir plates just scream road trips and traveling and we love nothing more than to take a summer vacation. Pick some of these up here to add to your statement wall and feel nostalgic of great trips you’ve taken, the places you’ve been, and the adventures you’ve had and are yet to come!
What are some of your current favorite things? Let us know by using the comments below!