Happy Friday everyone! Here are this week’s favorites!
- Favorite Holiday: Fall
- Well, guess the autumn equinox isn’t technically a ‘holiday’ but we sure do feel like it is with all the celebrating we’re doing. Anyone else feeling the same way?!
- Favorite Wanderlust Picture: Blue Ridge Mountains
- Stumbled upon this picture of the Blue Ridge Mountains and it makes us want to do nothing but travel and be outside and soak in all that nature provides as the leaves start to change and the temperatures start to drop.
- Favorite Podcast: Serial
- Serial is back with its third season. This season is a little different as it doesn’t follow a particular person for the entire series but rather tells a different case each week focusing on ordinary versus extraordinary cases. The first few episodes are out and we’re already hooked!
- Favorite Decor Item: Copper Candlestick Holders
- These candlestick holders are great all year long but we especially love them right now as their copper color seems to blend perfectly/mimic the earth tones of the autumn season. Perfect with pretty much any color candlestick that matches the current fall decor in your home.
What are some of your favorite things of your week? Let us know by using the comments below!