Hello, Erika here again! If you missed my intro, you can find it here. Wanted to chat with y’all about what’s been going on and what’s coming up!
HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING:
• SALES – Fall is here (well, almost) so summer stuff is on sale and there’s a lot of it! Find the sale section here. Remember, we always only one of each item so grab it while you can!
• CURRENT CHARITIES – In case you didn’t know, EVERY purchase you make with us gives you the opportunity to pick a charity to give back to. You’ll simply select the charity you want to support at checkout! We are still featuring Kind Campaign, NutritionFacts.org, and Operation Smile but we’ve also added a new charity, Waivunia. More information about all these charities can be found here. If you have suggestions for future charities you’d like to see us feature, please email me directly at email@example.com. I always appreciate any suggestions or feedback of any kind, whether it’s in regards to charities or anything else!
• PERSONAL REQUESTS – Did you know we accept requests?? We want to help all our customers have all the vintage goods they want so if there is ever something you’re specifically seeking out, again, you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s like having a personal shopper!
• NEWSLETTER – Our newsletter is a perfect way to hear about what’s new, exclusive deals, blog posts and more! Sign up now at the bottom of this page and receive 20% off your next purchase!
• BABIES – We’re adding a new member to the family! That’s right, I will be having my first baby any time now! Since I am responsible for most things at Pat Pierce, it may get a little quiet during this time.
While out on maternity leave and spending necessary time with baby and family, we may be posting less on social media and communicating less with the newsletter and blog and may take longer to respond to emails or orders. That being said, business will still be up and running and these outlets are still the best way to keep in touch and receive updates on the latest! Please follow Pat Pierce on social media, @patpiercecollection, and feel free to follow me personally, @erikareidbell.
Thank you for in advance for bearing with us during this special time! I appreciate the patience as we’ll be settling into this new life together!